Website Design – Making Beautiful Websites
Learn to create the perfect website with WebFlow, which is one of the most popular website creation platforms. Creating websites is an extremely important skillset to have and it sets you on your way to building websites for your friends, family, or even as part of your own fledgling business! In this course, you will learn skills that can be applied directly in the real world. The course is project based and we will be taking a website project from inception through to design and final publishing.
In this course, you will:
- Create custom themes and layouts on WebFlow
- Integrate 3rd party tools such email marketing (i.e. Mail Chimp) and CRM
- Add e-commerce features to sell products
- Learn how to add custom domain names (DNS)
- How to make your websites safe and secure
WHEN (Choose one of the following):
|Thursday||5.30 PM -6.30 PM|
Term Starts: 14th January 2021
Term Ends: 25th March 2021
Duration: 10 weeks
Frequency: Once a week
Note : Half term break (no sessions): 15th Feb 2021 – 21st Feb 2021
Challenges may vary depending on the child’s age/ability as we have multiple streams running within each session.
What you would need
- A computer with the Zoom web conferencing software installed.
- 10 years or older
- Comfortable using a computer and mouse (typing and accessing the file system)
- Google Chrome web browser
- Windows 10 PC with minimum 4GB RAM or MacOS version 10.13 or higher and a minimum of 4GB RAM
The sessions include:
- Qualified live instructors with teaching and experience
- 1 hour weekly guided instructions and 1 hour self-paced project development (optional)
- Small class size with the option of 1 to 1 guidance after the class
- Access to all project guides and videos
Age Requirement: 10+
Once you have placed your order, you will receive all the class joining instructions in a downloadable file via a confirmation email. Please keep these instructions safe and do not share them with anyone other than those who have parental responsibility for the child being booked for.