From single command block creations to more complex “programs” made by combining Command Blocks and Redstone circuits, in this course we’ll be learning how to use command blocks to create projects in Minecraft Education Edition.
– New magical items
– Dangerous traps
– Riding the Ender dragon
– Fun minigames
Minecraft Command Block Creations, Summer Timetable:
Day Start Date End Date
Wednesday 5.30 PM - 6.30 PM (10 weeks) 28th April 2021 7th July 2021
Duration: 10 weeks
Frequency: Once a week
Note : Half term break (no sessions): 31st May – 6th June
Challenges may vary depending on the child’s age/ability as we have multiple streams running within each session.
– Previous Minecraft experience is advised
– A computer with the Zoom web conferencing software installed.
– Ability to share your screen on Zoom
– Minecraft Education Edition installed
– Reasonable typing ability, here’s one example of the kind of command we would be typing:
/tp @e[type=player] ~10
Minecraft Education Setup:
Please download Minecraft Education Edition for free on any of the following devices:
– A Mac computer/laptop (download here)