Learn to design your user interface (UI) to be engaging, functional and proactive with regards to your user’s needs. Code the interactions within your user interface for a seamless user experience.
Our block based code editor is particularly suitable for this application because it is really easy to use and can be built up to more text-heavy coding once you get comfortable with the basics.
This camp is a great introduction to both fundamental programming concepts and design thinking.
By the end of the course, the students will be comfortable programming and creating content for mobile applications and will have published at least one app on to Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Understand your user’s needs
- Design your user interface (UI)
- Code interactions within your app
- Upload your app onto Google Play Store or App Store
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Design – Learn to create an amazing user interface (UI)
- Coding – Learn to code app interactions
- Test and Debug – Using a test site
- Create – Make an amazing and powerful app
- Upload – Learn to publish onto Apple’s App Store
- Upload – Learn to publish onto Google Play Store
|Monday, 3rd Aug :||9.00 AM – 12.00 PM|
|Tuesday, 4th Aug :||9.00 AM – 12.00 PM|
|Wednesday, 5th Aug :||9.00 AM – 12.00 PM|
|Thursday, 6th Aug :||9.00 AM – 12.00 PM|
|Friday, 7th Aug :||9.00 AM – 12.00 PM|
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: A computer with a web browser. You will need to have the following free apps installed:
Zoom (download here)
Age Requirement: 10+
No prior coding experience necessary. If your child has been to one of these workshops before, then their learning will be extended further and they will not have to repeat the same content as before.