Learn to create Battle Royale Games like the popular Roblox game ‘Island Royale’ but your games will be packed with even more features! Games like Fortnite and PUBG have made player versus player (PvP) games the most popular game genre. The most popular PvP games on Roblox attract millions of players every day.
Roblox Battle Royale is our most popular and exciting course. Students will create their own fully functional and realistic PvP Battle Royale games. They will learn to publish their games and how to market them effectively to gain gameplay popularity.
What you will learn:
- Use Roblox Studio’s advanced features to model realistic interactions
- Covering intermediate level LUA coding principles to design weapons and transport systems
- Create custom world maps
- Create custom weapons and effects
- Understand physics concepts such as gravity and velocity in 3D games
- Creating leader boards and scoring systems
- Create custom flying aeroplanes and getaway vehicles
- How to add special Game Passes (the specifics of this will be covered in the Advanced Roblox Game Entrepreneur course)
- Publishing and marketing your Battle Royale game
WHEN (Choose one of the following):
|Monday||6.45 PM – 7.45 PM||Roblox Coding, Level 2 (Battle Royale Games)|
|Tuesday||6.45 PM – 7.45 PM||Roblox Coding, Level 2 (Battle Royale Games)|
|Wednesday||5.30 PM – 6.30 PM||Roblox Coding, Level 2 (Battle Royale Games)|
Term Starts: 21st Sep 2020
Term Ends: 5th Dec 2020
Duration: 10 weeks
Frequency: Once a week
Note : Half term break (no sessions): 26th October – 31st October, 2020
Challenges may vary depending on the child’s age/ability as we have multiple streams running within each session.
Recommended Age: 10+ (please speak to our Roblox team for guidance if your child is younger than 10).
Experience: Completed a Beginner Level Roblox course, or you must be comfortable with Roblox Studio and will have prior experience of designing and publishing simple games.
Hardware: Windows 10 PC minimum 4GB RAM, or MacOS version 10.13 or higher and minimum 4RAM. Either a wired or a wireless mouse is recommended.