Learn to create player-vs-player mini-games like the popular Roblox game ‘Island Royale’ but your games will be packed with even more features! Games like Fortnite and PUBG have made player versus player (PvP) games the most popular game genre. The most popular PvP games on Roblox attract millions of players every day.
This is our most popular and exciting course. Students will create their own fully functional and realistic PvP Battle Royale games. They will learn to publish their games and how to market them effectively to gain gameplay popularity.
What you will learn:
- Use Roblox Studio’s advanced features to model realistic interactions
- Covering intermediate level LUA coding principles to design weapons and transport systems
- Create custom world maps
- Create custom weapons and effects
- Understand physics concepts such as gravity and velocity in 3D games
- Creating leader boards and scoring systems
- Create custom flying aeroplanes and getaway vehicles
- How to add special Game Passes (the specifics of this will be covered in the Advanced Roblox Game Entrepreneur course)
- Publishing and marketing your Battle Royale game
ROBLOX Battle Royale Games, Summer Timetable:
Day Start Date End Date
Tuesday 6.45 PM - 7.45 PM (10 weeks) 27th April 6th July
Wednesday 5.30 PM - 6.30 PM (10 weeks) 28th April 7th July
Duration: 10 weeks
Frequency: Once a week
Note : Half term break (no sessions): 31st May – 6th June
Challenges may vary depending on the child’s age/ability as we have multiple streams running within each session.
Recommended Age: 10+
(please speak to our Roblox team for guidance if your child is younger than 10).
Experience: Completed a Beginner Level Roblox course, or you must be comfortable with Roblox Studio and will have prior experience of designing and publishing simple games.
A computer with a web browser. You will need to have the following free software installed:
- Zoom (download here)
- Roblox Studio (download here) will only work on a Mac or Windows laptop/computer
Two devices are ideal for this course: one for Roblox Studio (laptop/computer) and the other for Zoom (can be a tablet/laptop/computer).
Hardware: Windows 10 PC minimum 4GB RAM, or MacOS version 10.13 or higher and minimum 4RAM. Either a wired or a wireless mouse is recommended.