Roblox Coding, Level – 2 – Role-Play Games:
Like Brookhaven, Adopt Me, Meep City or Royale High? You’re going to LOVE this course! Learn how to make a role-play game and publish it on Roblox.
Learn to create role play mini games like the popular Roblox game ‘Brookhaven’ and find out how to pack your games with even more features! Roleplay is the most popular game genre at the moment, attracting millions of players every day on the Roblox portal.
This is our most popular and exciting course. Students will create their own fully functional and realistic roleplay games. They will learn to publish their games and how to market them effectively to gain gameplay popularity.
What you will learn:
- Use Roblox Studio’s advanced features to model realistic interactions
- Covering intermediate level LUA coding principles to design weapons and transport systems
- Create custom world maps
- Create custom accessories and effects
- Understand physics concepts such as gravity and velocity in 3D games
- Creating leader boards and scoring systems
- Create custom sidekicks and superpowers
- How to add special Game Passes (the specifics of this will be covered in the Advanced Roblox Game Entrepreneur course)
- Publishing and marketing your roleplay game
Roblox Coding-2, Summer Holiday Mini-Camp (1st Aug – 5th Aug) Timetable:
Monday, 1st Aug 2022 9.00 AM - 12.00 PM
Tuesday, 2nd Aug 2022 9.00 AM - 12.00 PM
Wednesday, 3rd Aug 2022 9.00 AM - 12.00 PM
Thursday, 4th Aug 2022 9.00 AM - 12.00 PM
Friday, 5th Aug 2022 9.00 AM - 12.00 PM
Challenges may vary depending on the child’s age/ability as we have multiple streams running within each session.
Recommended Age: 10+
(please speak to our Roblox team for guidance if your child is younger than 10).
Experience: Completed a Beginner Level Roblox course, or you must be comfortable with Roblox Studio and will have prior experience of designing and publishing simple games.
A computer with a web browser. You will need to have the following free software installed:
- Zoom (download here)
- Roblox Studio (download here) will only work on a Mac or Windows laptop/computer
Two devices are ideal for this course: one for Roblox Studio (laptop/computer) and the other for Zoom (can be a tablet/laptop/computer).
Hardware: Windows 10 PC minimum 4GB RAM, or MacOS version 10.13 or higher and minimum 4RAM. Either a wired or a wireless mouse is recommended.