Learn to code using your favourite gaming platform and develop fun Roblox games. Roblox is the most popular game creation platform in the world. Successful games and models have the potential to generate millions of Robux for creators all across the planet and any age.
This Summer Term Course is a great next step up from fundamental programming concepts and the Lua programming language. Lua is widely used as a scripting language by game developers across the world. Children will study the game design mechanics of the most popular games and will learn how to create monetisation strategies that can be applied in their own games.
By the end of the course, the students will be comfortable programming and creating Roblox games and will have published at least one game on to Roblox, which could end up helping them make lots of Robux!
- Learn advanced game design concepts
- Use LUA programming scripts to create custom behaviours and game interactions
- Create NPC animations (for example ‘Rag Doll’ behaviours)
- Use powerful 3D model creation tools such as Blender and Maya to create amazing 3D meshes and custom models
- Strategies to monetise such as creating game passes
- Use all of the above to make super cool games
ROBLOX Gaming Entrepreneur - Level 3, Summer Timetable:
|Day||Start Date||End Date|
|Monday 6.45 PM - 7.45 PM (10 weeks)||26th April||12th July|
Duration: 10 weeks
Frequency: Once a week
Note: Bank Holiday (no session): 3rd May
: Half term break (no sessions): 31st May – 6th June
Challenges may vary depending on the child’s age/ability as we have multiple streams running within each session.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: A computer with a web browser. You will need to have the following free software installed:
Age Requirement: 10+
Course participants must have attended a Roblox coding course with us (week-long camp or term time club) prior to starting this class.